The Theme for Max Design Awards Third Edition is The Dark Side.
The way to see light comes from the darkness within… whether we accept it or not, the dark side is there, continuously asking for recognition. So explore your imagination by tapping into the subconscious part of your mind, and celebrate the dichotomy in the world. Go ahead, weave a dramatic journey along the twisted, shadowy road of surrealism and mysticism.
- Pre-Final along with Final year Fashion Design students from accredited design colleges in India.
- Select either the menswear or the womenswear category.
- Prepare a mood board of your interpretation of the theme (The Dark Side).
- Prepare two sketches (keeping in mind the above theme) – one sketch on Pret and one sketch for Couture.
- Both your sketches should fall under the same category that you have selected (womenswear or menswear).
- Prepare a 150 word count brief on your collection, outlining your colour pallet, fabrics, style, patterns etc for each of the designs and your interpretation of the theme.