WINNER TAKES ALL!
A photoshoot & feature in Grazia.
The chance to sell your collection on MaxFashion.com & flagship stores.
3 winners earn a cash prize of ₹50,000.
Registrations now closed. For any queries, you can reach out to as at:
Ms. Thrity Dadabhoy
Mobile : +91 9820046062
The Theme for Max Design Awards Fourth edition is Craftivism.
“Craftivism explores the power of combining art and activism to trigger conversations about social change.
It is to create a difference, which in turn helps unite and reclaim our world as one.”
Max Design Awards Fourth edition Schedule
- Last date for Online entries
- 8th January 2018
- Last date for Physical entries
- 12th January 2018
- Jury Meet to declare top 15
- 19th January 2018
- MDA Finale
- 21st February 2018
- Finale and Pre -Finale year Fashion Design students from accredited design colleges in India.
- Select either Menswear or the womenswear category.
- Prepare a moodboard of your interpretation of the theme (Craftivism)
- Prepare two sketches (keeping in mind the above theme)- one sketch on Pret and one sketch for Couture)
- Both your sketches should fall under the same category that you have selected(womenswear or menswear)
- Prepare a total 150 word count brief on your collection, outlining your colour pallet,fabrics,style,pattern etc for each of the designs and your interpretation of the theme.
Register OR Email
- Either email your entry with high resolution scan of both the sketches and moodboard to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your entry on www.maxdesignawards.com
- Along with your sketches ,mandatory details are your 150 count brief, college signed bonafied letter with college stamp, college ID card scan.